Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Places (for food) that I patronise

I saw my friend posted a similar title at facebook sharing places which offer good food that she patronises. Thought it was a wonderful idea and I wish to do likewise here:

Fishball Noodle (鱼圆面)
潮州鱼圆粿条面
Blk 33, Dover Road
#01-113
鱼圆面 - $2
Comments : Cheap & good. Portion maybe a little small for most people but just nice for my breakfast. Pay $0.50 more for a bigger version.

Ice Kacang (红豆冰)
清天冷热甜品
Blk 115 Bukit Merah View Hawker Centre
#01-299
Recommended : Ice Kacang - $0.80
Comments: The cheapest that I can find. The ice is very smooth and fine and it reminds me of those that I had eaten in the good old days.

Chicken Rice (鸡饭)
海南鸡饭
Blk 115 Bukit Merah View Hawker Centre
#01-305
Recommended : Black sauce chicken rice - $2.50
Comments: I particularly like the black sauce chicken rice

Mee Rebus & Mee Siam
食鲜熟食摊
Ang Mo Kio Ave 10
Around Blk 405 Hawker Centre
#01-16
Recommended : Mee Siam & Mee Rebus - $2 each
Comments: Cooked by chinese but surprisingly good and cheap.

Porriage (粥)
后港粥品
Blk 685 Hougang St 61
Recommended : 猪杂粥 - $3
Comments: Tasty with a generous ingradients.

Vegetarian Food
Bugis 如意素熟食
Blk 505, Jurong West St 52
#01-102
Recommended : 素米粉 - $2
Comments : Cheap and good

Updated as at 3 Apr 10 - to be continued ...

No comments:

Post a Comment