Saturday, December 11, 2010

Singapore Standard Chartered Marathon - 5 Dec 2010

Unlike previous years where the starting point of the 10km, half & full marathon run was at Esplanade, the organiser decided to have different distance run at different locations.  Orchard Road was the starting point for the full marathon this year.  A nice change in my opinion as I especially like the colourful lightings decoration at Orchard Road.

(Starting point at Orchard Road)

Although I trained 50% lesser than last year, I was still looking forward for this annual event.  Unfortunately, a super hot mee siam that I ate 2 weeks before forced me to quit the run on 5 Dec 2010!  I was disappointed but I was still at the starting point at Orchard road to support my 2 running buddies and to be their driver cum photographer.  I purposely brought my BIB tag so that I could join my friends at the starting point to take some pictures.  I ran about 100m with them before I exited from the right near Centre Point.

(My 2 running buddies, also my army friends)

Blogging in progress, please come back for more update ...

No comments:

Post a Comment