Monday, February 8, 2010

Dry Cabinet - Digi Cabi AD-50

Photography is an expensive hobby. Beside the basic camera body and lens, you need many other accessories such as tripod, flashlight, cable shutter release, extension tubes, teleconvertors, filters, etc. All of which are not cheap items. My recent addition is a dry cabinet that I purchased from John 3.16 at $168. It is supposed to keep your camera and accessories in top condition.

Most people with a DSLR camera would have a dry cabinet usually after they made the purchase. I bought it two and a half year later. I didn't do it earlier as I thought there was no need to since I photograph quite often i.e. at least once a week. Besides, I don't really have expensive camera body and lens (Canon 40D, 17-40mm/L, 50mm/1.8 & Tamron 180mm Macro lens). Many of my photography friends were very surprised when I told them about it. I was not wrong as my camera and lens are still in very good condition. I decided to get one only after I won the 5D Mark II camera with a 24-105 L lens worths about $5,500 recently. It doesn't make sense to take the risk now ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment