Friday, January 22, 2010

吃香蕉,中马票!

Two weeks ago, I bought 3 goreng pisang and shared it with my colleagues, Gui Lan & Cindy. Both of them striked 4D, 2nd prize at $1,000 each. Another colleague, Jessie knew about this last week and requested that I buy goreng pisang for her too. So, I bought 3 pieces of goreng pisang and shared it with Gui Lan & Jessie this time. Gui Lan striked Starter prize of about $300+. I have not been buying 4D for quite sometime and decided to try my luck yesterday by buying my car plate no. Believe it or not, I striked Consolation prize of $60! As Jessie did not win, she requested that I buy goreng pisang for her again today. I obliged and again shared it with Gui Lan & Jessie. I got the feeling that we are going to strike BIG this weekend :-)

3 comments:

  1. Unbelieveable! I really striked 4D again and this time a Starter at $1,500! When luck is with you, we want to avoid also difficult!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gui Lan told me today that she won $40 also. Again, Jessie did not win. But she doesn't want to give up and asked me to buy her goreng pisang which I did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought goreng pisang on 8 Mar and shared it with Gui Lan & Jessie. Just what? I won 3rd prize (2464) of $490 today while Gui Lan striked $250. As usual, Jessie was not as lucky as we were :D

    ReplyDelete