Sunday, January 24, 2010

纵贯线 SuperBand 2010 终点站



My army friend, cuckoo bird, had 4 free tickets to Superband concert. I attended the concert with my wife, my sister/brother-in-law at the Singapore Indoor Stadium yesterday. The ticket stated that the show would commence at 8.00 pm but it started only at 8.30 pm. Not too sure whether this was normal as I hardly attend any concerts. The last one that I attended was 优客李麟 concert at Singapore Expo a few years ago, also free tickets from cuckoo bird ;-)

Anyway, it was a very good concert and we enjoyed the 2.5 hrs show. They sang many songs that I am familiar with and a few nice new songs. I am most impressed by 李宗盛。When he sang, he was very focus with lots of facial expressions so much so that my sister-in-law commented that he looked a little 白痴!This is particularly evident when he sang "我是一只小小小小鸟“. He sang excellently and I like the guitar and violin arrangement of this song, even better than the original 赵传 version! 罗大右 was a close second. He was also very 投入 and I can see that he enjoyed every seconds of it when he sang. A very talented artist who knows to play many instruments including guitar, piano, drum, keyboard, etc. His ”闪亮的日子“ and ”童年“ are very pleasing to the ears! 周华键 was easily the most popular among the 4 but somehow, I find that he did not put 100% effort in the show. 张震 岳 was in his usual laid-back self but his songs are nice too.

On a side note, the hockkien mee at Kallang Leisure 2nd floor Food Court is very good. Priced at a minimum $4 per plate is just nice for a light dinner. With regard to parking, avoid Carpark E which is nearest to the Indoor Stadium. You would have a hard time getting out when the show ends as there is only one small exit. My brother-in-law took about 20 mins just to get out from there. A better place to park is at Carpark F which is the next nearest place. Choose a lot that is nearer to the exit. It is ok if that lot is a little far from the Indoor Stadium.

No comments:

Post a Comment